COVID Testing, Vaccinations Closed for Labor Day
After administering hundreds of free COVID-19 tests and free COVID-19 vaccines over the last month, Cow Creek health officials will briefly pause their efforts for Labor Day.
UPDATE: Starting 9/13, Cow Creek Public Health and Cow Creek Health & Wellness made changes to public testing and vaccinations. Click here to read the most up to date info.
On Labor Day, Monday, September 6, 2021, Cow Creek Public Health and Cow Creek Health & Wellness Clinics will close for the federal holiday, allowing exhausted staff a quick day of rest. Free testing and free vaccinations for all community members will resume immediately after the holiday, beginning at 8AM on Tuesday, September 7.
Through September 26, Cow Creek Public Health and Cow Creek Health & Wellness Clinics (Roseburg and Canyonville locations) will continue to offer free COVID-19 tests and free COVID-19 vaccines to all members of the public, no appointment necessary. The Tribe launched the current tremendous testing and vaccination effort for the public because of the dangerously high viral infection rate in Douglas County and surrounding areas.
To receive a FREE COVID-19 test, Cow Creek officials are asking community members to utilize the drive-thru spaces at one of the following three locations:
- Roseburg Clinic at 2371 NE Stephens Street from 8AM-5PM (park in the drive-thru spaces at the front of the building and call the phone number posted to request your COVID-19 test)
- Canyonville Clinic at 480 Wartahoo Lane from 8AM-5PM (located behind Seven Feathers Casino Resort, past the employee parking lot; drive up next to the mobile medical unit and a staff member will assist with your test)
- Cow Creek Public Health Mobile Medial Unit across the street from the Roseburg Clinic and Cow Creek Government Offices at 2360 NE Stephens Street (turn into the parking lot, follow any parking cones and a staff member will assist you with your test)
To receive a FREE COVID-19 vaccine, Cow Creek Public Health offers both Moderna and Johnson & Johnson at the drive-thru testing and vaccine site across the street from the Roseburg Clinic and Cow Creek Government Offices at 2360 NE Stephens Street:
- Monday-Friday 8:15AM-4:00PM, last vaccine at 3:45PM
- Saturday-Sunday 10AM-3:45PM, last vaccine at 3:45PM